Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Level 2
Develop the inner growth and personal discipline of a truly excellent teacher. Open to KRI Level 1 Certified Instructors, this 300-hour certification program consists of five, 62-hour modules. Each module consists of 6 days in class (50 hours) and 90 days of home study (12 hours). During the home study period you will be responsible for a monthly check-in with your small group where the DVDs and homework are discussed, and for a take-home exam.
In the Kundalini Yoga level two courses, the practitioner cultivates the yogic capacities of intuition, neutrality and self-assessment within the five mirrors of consciousness:
- Conscious Communication – Uplift and penetrate through the power of the word.
- Mind & Meditation – Conquer the mind and conquer the world.
- Authentic Relationships – Unfold your true identity in the matrix of conscious relationships.
- Lifecyles & Lifestyles – Discover mystery and mastery through every cycle of life.
- Vitality & Stress – Cultivate the caliber to guide yourself and others through life’s challenges.
Each course is six days, followed by a ninety day meditation practice and participation in a study group via monthly telephone sessions.
Upcoming Level 2 Training Programs
Graduates of Level 2 earn the title of KRI Certified Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® and combined with Level 1 certification, fulfill the Yoga Alliance RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) 500-hour requirement. Building on the foundation of Level 1, Level 2 Teacher Training is about personal transformation and deepening the core capacities, character and consciousness of a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
Students must be Level One certified or be approved by the course facilitator to attend.
Vitality and Stress
- Day 1 – EXPLORING VITALITY AND RECOGNIZING STRESS Stress is a condition, not a disease – Symptoms, sources and sensitivity under physical stress, emotional, mental, spiritual and relationships.
- Day 2 – ADAPTABLE STRESS AND TOXIC STRESS Biochemistry of the response to stress – Relying on the intelligence of the body to meet the challenge – Vital Personality: maintaining and regaining vitality – magical balm of breathing.
- Day 3 – SHOCKS, AND CHARACTER AWARENESS Our basic human nature and personality type predisposed to stress – Knowing your emotions – energizing your glandular system – taking your brain to positive creativity.
- Day 4 – PREVENTIVE AND PERPETUAL HABITS Gene Expression Exercises – Nutrition to increase vitality (prana in the food) – Anatomy Ayurvedic herbology and nutritional balance – Aromatherapy and massage to counter stress – Yoga Nidra and the art of sleep to recover from stress.
- Day 5 – THE SPIRITUAL WARRIOR: IDENTITY AND VICTORY Stress, addiction and return to illicit drug use – Remain stable in unstable times – The mandala of the body and its integration, among other techniques through celestial communication – develop a conscious relationship with the pranic body – curiosity and willingness.
- Day 6 – CHERDI KALA: HEAL AND LEAD IN THE AGE OF AQUARIUS Emotional resilience – Healing cold white depression – The power of the body over the mind.
Our entire life experience unfolds within the matrix of our relationships and is the key to all our success. When we live in authentic relationships we embrace our true identity and our infinite nature. From this place we can consciously connect to the divine in others and create an authentic relationship that serves and elevates both our self and others.
In this 6 day transformational course we explore:
- The Experience of Authentic Relationships
- Love and the Infinite Game of Life
- The Law of Polarity in Relationships
- Living as Your Authentic Self
- Divine Delight and the Play of Masculine and Feminine
- Legacy and Lineage: Passing on Grace and Consciousness
Our goals for this course are to:
- Transform our consciousness of relationships. Understand with clarity and depth our relationship to our consciousness, our soul, our teacher and our students.
- Recognize and learn to create authentic relationships in each area of our life.
- Increase our ability to perceive polarities, treat them in a creative manner and understand their dynamic in relationships.
- Acquire tools to assess our relationships, honour them and assist others in developing authentic, fulfilled relationships.
- To inspire us to investigate, study and apply the wide range of Yogi Bhajan’s teachings about relationships, marriage, family, mastery of polarity, and communication between men and women and the art of spiritual life.
- Understand our special opportunities and challenges in authentic relationships with our students and with other teachers.
- Understand that our relationship to our soul and higher self is the foundation for authentic relationships in life.