Participate to receive certification in the KRI Kundalini Yoga Level 1 International Teacher Training Program, as originally taught by Yogi Bhajan, or to immerse yourself in the science of Kundalini Yoga. Learn meditation skills and Kundalini Yoga exercises to take you to the next level of awareness, clarity and high performance in your life. This course provides the foundation to be able to teach specialized courses.
This comprehensive 220 hour training includes in depth study of:
- Yoga Postures
- Sound and Mantra
- Breathing Exercises
- Patanjali’s Sutras
- Yogic Philosophy
- Western Anatomy
- Subtle Anatomy – Chakras and Ten Bodies
Benefits of this Program
- You will receive a thorough grounding on all the basics of Kundalini Yoga.
- The program is a blend of lecture, reading, and exercise to give you a powerful, deep experience.
- Personal guidance and feedback in key teaching skills will be given.
- You will be introduced to a network of people committed to self-improvement, healing and professional development.
- Receive professional certification that meets the requirements for the 200-hours Yoga Alliance membership, and internationally recognized certification with 3HO and IKYTA.
- Train with experienced, professional and knowledgeable yoga instructors.
- Excellent teaching materials are included in the cost of the course.
- Use this as your foundational course to prepare you to teach other health-related programs, such as the Beyond Addiction program
Click here for more general information on the Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Level 1 program.
Location & Dates
Lotus Yoga Centre, 100 Harbord St., Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 1G6
Course Dates in 2018:
Feb 9-11; Mar 9-11; Apr 6-8; May 4-6; Jun 8-10; Jul 6-8;
Sept 7-9 (on the farm near Owen Sound)
Oct 12-14; Nov 9-11; Nov 30–Dec 2
Sat Dharam is a certified Kundalini Yoga Lead teacher trainer and instructor, author, and naturopathic doctor practicing in Owen Sound, Ontario. She has studied Kundalini Yoga with Yogi Bhajan since 1976 and has facilitated teacher training programs in Toronto (ON), Canmore (AB), and New Mexico. Yogi Bhajan called Sat Dharam a “Teacher of teachers and Healer of healers.” She has developed an addiction recovery program using Kundalini Yoga as well as a breast health yoga training, designed to help educate women in breast cancer prevention through Kundalini Yoga and lifestyle … Continued
Har-Prakash Khalsa has been teaching Kundalini Yoga and meditation since 1985. Beginning as a student of Zen meditation, Har-Prakash went on to become a certified Kundalini Yoga instructor and teacher of Mindfulness meditation in the algorithmic secular style of Shinzen Young (whom Har-Prakash has studied intensively with since 1999). Har-Prakash has also studied with Joshu Sasaki Roshi (Rinzai Zen) and Leah Brasington (Jhana teacher). He has participated in many inipi ceremonies (sweat lodges) with the native elder Vern Harper. Har-Prakash has a deep love for the finer points of the … Continued
Daya Kaur has been practicing Kundalini Yoga since 1996, teaching, and living a yogic lifestyle since 2002. Certified through KRI, IKYTA with additional training in Healthy Breast Program, KY for Addiction Recovery, Radiant Child, and Holistic Nutrition. She weaves the physical aspect and philosophy of yoga with a daily spiritual discipline, aware that these sacred teachings are still relevant today. Daya Kaur thrives on sharing this knowledge and guiding others on their personal path.
Fees & Registration
Early registration price of:
$3200+HST ($3616) until Dec 10, 2017.
Late registration price of:
$3400+HST ($3842) on or after Dec 11, 2017.
Paid in three instalments using postdated cheques as follows:
$1468 dated January 5, 2018
$1200 dated April 15, 2018
$1200 dated June 15, 2018
In order to register online for this course, you must:
- Click the register button below to fill out the registration form
- Go back to this page and click the Pay Online button to pay through Paypal with a one-time fee. Alternatively, use the Other Registration Methods below and contact us to pay in instalments.
Other Registration Methods:
If you would like to use another method to pay for this course, please register for the course online above and contact us with the payment info below.
Phone: (519) 372-9212 with your credit card information.
Fax: Fax your credit card information to (519) 372-2755.
Payment may be made either online, by cheque, money order or VISA/MC (this fee includes the Teacher Training manual and Master’s Touch manual but does NOT include payment for the required 20 yoga classes or White Tantric Yoga).
Discount of 10% offered to full time students and seniors age 65 and over.
Please call or email Sat Dharam Kaur email@example.com (519) 372-9212 if you have further questions or concerns.
If you wish to cancel your course registration up to two weeks before the course starts, a full refund – $200 will be given.
If you cancel two weeks before the program or anytime thereafter, no refunds will be provided.