Introducing The Aquarian Teacher™ KRI “Authentic Relationships” Level 2 Teacher Training Program. This is one of the 5 modules that comprise the KRI Level 2 Certification program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
Our entire life experience unfolds within the matrix of our relationships, primed by patterns established in early childhood. These patterns show up in how we relate to ourselves and others, and strongly influence our sense of fulfillment, success and happiness. We live in authentic relationship when we embrace and lead from our true identity, which emerges from inner stillness and presence. This provides us with the capacity to observe our actions, emotions, beliefs and somatic experience, while engaged in living life fully. From a place of compassion, acceptance and curiosity we can consciously connect to the true presence in others and can contribute to authentic relationships that serve and elevate self and others.
Click here for more information on KYTT Level 2 programs in general.
In this 6 day transformational course we explore:
- The Experience of Authentic Relationships
- Love and the Infinite Game of Life
- The Law of Polarity in Relationships
- Living as Your Authentic Self
- Divine Delight and the Play of Masculine and Feminine
- Legacy and Lineage: Passing on Grace and Consciousness
Our goals for this course are to:
- Enhance our awareness of relationships. Understand with clarity and depth our relationship to our consciousness, our soul, the parts within ourselves, our inner guide and our students.
- Recognize and learn to create authentic relationships in each area of our life.
- Increase our ability to perceive polarities, treat them in an accepting and creative manner and understand their dynamic in relationships.
- Acquire tools to assess our relationships, honour them and assist others in developing authentic, fulfilled relationships.
- To inspire us to investigate, study and apply the wide range of Yogi Bhajan’s teachings about relationships, marriage, family, mastery of polarity, and communication between couples and the art of spiritual life.
- Understand our special opportunities and challenges in authentic relationships with our students and with other teachers.
- Understand that our relationship to our soul and higher self is the foundation for authentic relationships in life.
Location & Dates
Sacred Arts, 5006 50 Street, Camrose AB
Sacred Arts is a Yoga Lifestyle Centre in Camrose, AB designed to fully support training programs and retreats. Enjoy an immersive yogic experience in a beautiful environment complete with a plant-based restaurant, two yoga studios, a 40” gong, and a yoga store.
Travel, Meals and Accommodations
Travel: Sacred Arts is in Camrose, about 1 hour’s drive southeast of Edmonton. There are car rentals and shuttle services from the Edmonton International Airport.
Meals: Sacred Arts is offering a vegan gluten-free whole-foods meal plan for those who want to simplify their training experience. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided and include a bowl, snack and beverage (a smoothie for lunch and yogi tea for dinner). You can add this meal plan when you register.
Accommodations: Camrose provides a wide variety of affordable accommodations from hotels to bed and breakfasts. If affordability is an issue for you, please connect with Sacred Arts and we will try to help you find something to suit your needs.
Sat Dharam is a certified Kundalini Yoga Lead teacher trainer and instructor, author, and naturopathic doctor practicing in Owen Sound, Ontario. She has studied Kundalini Yoga with Yogi Bhajan since 1976 and has facilitated teacher training programs in Toronto (ON), Canmore (AB), and New Mexico. Yogi Bhajan called Sat Dharam a “Teacher of teachers and Healer of healers.” She has developed an addiction recovery program using Kundalini Yoga as well as a breast health yoga training, designed to help educate women in breast cancer prevention through Kundalini Yoga and lifestyle … Continued
Nirmal Singh is a Kundalini Yoga Lead teacher trainer, and has taught Kundalini Yoga since 1999. After a successful career in advertising, he created The Wellness Path which offers Kundalini Yoga and related programs to the local, regional and international communities. He currently produces 3HO events including sacred chant concerts, White Tantric Yoga, advanced yoga workshops, and Level 2 teacher training courses conducted by international trainers.
Fees & Registration
Super-early Bird registration by Nov 1, 2019: $1,260 including tax
Early Bird registration by Jan 31, 2020: $1,365 including tax
Regular price after Feb 1, 2020: $1,522.50 including tax
Full-time Student/Senior (65+):
Early Bird registration by Jan 31, 2019: $1260 including tax
Regular price after Feb 1, 2020: $1,365 including tax
Flexible payment plans are also available for this course, so long as the course is paid in full before March 5, 2020. Payment plans are not eligible for early-bird rates. Please contact us and we can arrange this for you with a valid credit card or bank withdrawal info.
*50% off the regular price for those who have taken this course before. Go even deeper into your understanding and experience of Conscious Communication
Cancellation policy: If you wish to cancel your course registration up to two weeks before the course starts, a full refund minus $200 will be given on March 5, 2019 and not before.
If you cancel two weeks before the program or anytime thereafter, no refunds will be provided.
In order to register online for this course, go HERE